Thank you to all who made nominations for IACA’s Excellence in Currency 2018 Technical Awards.
Nominations are now closed . The finalists will be announced and voted on when the awards committe have completed their task..
Awards will be presented during the Banknote 2018 conference that will take place from May 21st to 24th, 2018.
There were 2 categories for the 2018 Technical Awards:
Best new currency feature or product
Best currency innovation
We are pleased to announce the Finalists for IACA’s Excellence in Currency 2018 Technical Awards. The Voting is now closed.
Best New Currency Feature or Product
- Banco de México: GOGOL: development and implementation of a digital certification security scheme for Mexican banknotes
- Komori Currency: NV32 Combination Multiprocess Numbering and Varnishing Press
- Louisenthal: Rolling Star®️ LEAD
- Oberthur Fiduciaire: AVALON
- Reserve Bank of Australia: Transparent IR
Best New Currency Innovation
- Cash Processing Solutions: High-resolution colour camera system
- Crane Currency: MOTION SURFACE™
- De la Rue: DLR Analytics
- Note Printing Australia: Foil Detector
- The Royal Mint: High Security Feature